GPSC Elections 2019-2020
***The requirement to submit an expenditure report only refers to candidates who are running for an executive position.
Students will be voting on these two constitutional amendments:
REMOVAL OF THE REQUIREMENT THAT THE PRESIDENT SIGN ALL LEGISLATIVE MEASURES
CLARIFICATION OF THE PROCEDURES FOR PROPOSING CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS
2019-2020 GPSC ELECTIONS TIMELINE
Applications open: March 18-29, 2019
2019-2020 Graduate-Professional Student Congress
Executive and At Large College Elections
Executive Officer Positions:
President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, 3 At Large Representatives per College*
Campaigning: April 7th – April 23th
Voting: 9:00a, April 23rd – 4:00pm, April 26th
• All candidates agree to follow and observe all GPSC Elections Rules as stipulated in the GPSC Elections Code located at gpsc.uark.edu.
• Executive officer candidates may spend a maximum of $100.00 on campaign materials and are required to complete and submit a Campaign Expenditure Report, even if they spend no money, as stipulated in the GPSC Elections Code.
• At Large College Representatives are NOT allowed to spend funds on campaigning.
• Any graduate students may submit campaign violation forms should they believe campaign rules, as stipulated in the GPSC elections code, have been violated buy completing a Campaign Violation Form.
* Colleges electing At Large Representatives include Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food & Life Sciences; J. William Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences; Sam Walton College of Business; College of Education and Health Professions; College of Engineering; Graduate School and International Education; and the School of Law. For additional information about position descriptions and duties email firstname.lastname@example.org.