Resources to Stay Safe During the Pandemic

How to Report a Positive COVID-19 Test 

  • On-Campus Testing: If you were tested on-campus you do not need to self-report as your case information has already been provided directly to Emergency Management by the university. 
  • Off-Campus Testing: If you were tested off-campus, have received a positive test for COVID-19 and have been on campus any time this semester, you must self-report your case to U of A Emergency Management using this online self-reporting form
Black text with several blue and green circles (and the GPSC logo at the bottom). Text: "Answer Calls from These Numbers!! If you (or a close contact) tests positive for COVID-19, UAMS contact tracers will call from 501-214-2410 or 501-686-5875


On-campus testing for COVID-19 is available through Pat Walker Health Center (PWHC). 

  • If you HAVE symptoms:
    • Schedule a TeleVisit with a PWHC medical provider by calling 479-575-4451 (option 1), or you can schedule a TeleVisit online at 
    • If COVID-19 testing is appropriate, PWHC staff will schedule you to be tested at our curbside testing clinic. 
  • If you DO NOT have symptoms, but have been identified as a close contact of a lab positive COVID-19 individual:
    • Call 479-575-4451 (option 1) to talk with a PWHC scheduler who can assist you. 

COVID-19 testing is not available at PWHC without an appointment. 

For tests conducted by Pat Walker Health Center, results generally take 36-48 hours to receive. Once your test results have been returned, you will be contacted either by phone or through secure messaging via the patient web portal.  

Recommended Syllabus Statement

Each person must do their part and is expected to comply with university guidelines to reduce virus spread to our campus community. Safety guidelines and requirements including face coverings, social distancing, hand washing, and study/workspace disinfecting can be found at Updates to these safety guidelines may change throughout the semester. You are responsible to remain informed about changes and conduct yourself accordingly. Violations of campus and/or classroom safety policies will be considered conduct violations. Detailed information about such violations is located at the Office of Student Standard and Conduct website: Thank you for your help in keeping the University of Arkansas healthy and safe. We are all in this together.